Miley attended a press conference for her Gypsy Heart Tour today in Quito, Ecuador. (April 28) She will be kicking off her Gypsy Heart Tour tomorrow, April 29, to a sold out crowd!
There was a few live tweets from it, which I’ve translated best I can:
- Singing with David Bisbal stands out to Miley as something incredible.
- With this tour she had more opportunities to visit countries that she has not visited. Miley chose Ecuador/South America because the fans demanded it!
- Miley says “You have to surround yourself with people who love you as a person and not by what you do”
- Miley finds it difficult to sing in Spanish, she stayed at school in Spanish class and now is learning again.
- “I think is very important to care for the earth we live in and do all the care of the planet!”
- “I have made many U.S. tours and they have been perfect!”
- Hannah Montana was in the same place and with the same people. Which is not the same peace of mind for the tour!
- “I am very excited to see my fans, I am very grateful to be here!”
The full interview from the press conference will be in Saturday’s Hoy’s Daily Life!
Also, in the video above Miley gave an interview to an radio station in Equador talking about her tour.
Source 1 / 2 / 3
First look at Miley’s rehearsals + a new interview UNDER
Miley interview with GamaTV (LQ)